Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baja Hoodies Around The World

The Philippines is considered as the tropical country in Asia and one of the fastest developing countries in the globe. Every business is competitive and does a good profit even if it belongs to third world country. My one month stay in Philippines has given me the chance to explore the natural wonders and beautiful white sand beaches. But as fashion fanatics ever, fashion shows are really my purpose of going on in Philippines.

I stroll classy and expensive boutiques, I went to flea market and even to 2nd hand garment stores. I was awed when I sighted a shop selling baja hoodies. As I know baja hoodies are only for sale in Mexico where it originates. I was totally damn wrong. Baja hoodies have gone too far and export trade of baja  are increasing. Mexico has manipulated other countries in terms of stock market. What truly made me pop my eyes wide? The color of hoodies available in that store is the definite answer. Want to know why or want to find the answer by yourself? Ok, both! Baja hoodies have only one color available in that store, I mean an exclusive. Green, green, green... different in sizes and length though similar in color and pattern design.

Baja hoodies still are in checkered or square pattern and hood with strings or garter in its end. Yet, the color is all green combined with black, white or other colors but majority of the baja hoodies cloth are green in color. The most visible one is green. Green is really attractive to the eyes and shows how environmental friendly the owner of the store is. It is cool to the eyes and nice to look. It gives us a soothing relief when you wear. Prices too are affordable and suit to the budget even minimum earner can afford.

1 comment: